Town of Fordoche
Your Subtitle text
Water Outage Information

If you have a problem with your water service during normal business hours, contact the City Hall @ 225.637.3112. You may also leave a message on the clerk's voicemail if you do not get an answer.

If you have a water outage or need to report a leak outside of normal business hours, contact City Hall at 225.637.3112. After the voice prompts, press 1 and at the prompt, leave your name, address of problem and return phone number. The system will notify the “on call” person. Only use this function if the problem requires immediate attention.


Website Builder